Reading: Leave Your Oven Alone With This No Bake Lime Cheesecake
Leave Your Oven Alone With This No Bake Lime Cheesecake
Sometimes the need for something sweet strikes and you need a delicious cheesecake yesterday. Or maybe you promised to bring the dessert for a friendly gathering and the tequila got the best of you last night. In order to achieve a light, fluffy cheesecake you’re going to need a lot of whipping. Best let the pro’s do the heavy lifting with Hamilton Beach’s Orbital mixer. All you need for this recipe is the ingredients and your mixer. Leave the oven alone altogether.
No Bake Lime Cheesecake Ingredients
1 ¾ cup ground gram crackers
3 tbsp. white sugar
½ tsp. kosher salt
5 tbsp. melted unsalted butter
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup fresh lime juice, plus 2 tsp. grated zest and thinly sliced lime rounds for serving
½ tsp. vanilla
½ cup cold whipping cream
7 Speed Orbital Stand Mixer
Spring form pan
- In a medium sized bowl, mix you crust ingredients thoroughly.
- Line your spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Add your crust mix to your lined pan and start building your crust by compressing it against the sides and bottom, once finished place in the fridge to cool.
- Zest and juice your limes.
- Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, lime zest and juice to your stand mixer and whip until smooth, once finished empty into a separate bowl and set aside you will need to wash our your mixing bowl for the next step.
- In a clean mixing bowl add your heavy cream and beat until whipped and fluffy.
- Using a spatula fold your whipping cream into your set aside mixture.
- Evenly distribute your cake mix to your chilled pie crust, once finished place in the refrigerator for 2 + hours.
- After cooled pipe on some fresh whip cream and add some fresh cut lime slices.
Pro Tip: Try using a water glass or measuring cup to help compress your curst.