Reading: Make Friends With Easy Peanut Butter Squares
Make Friends With Easy Peanut Butter Squares
Easy to make and even easier to eat, these delicious peanut butter squares are guaranteed to disappear quickly at your next party. Better make two batches.
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons peanut butter
Hamilton Beach 7 Speed Orbital Stand Mixer
9” by 13” pan
1.Add butter, gram cracker crumbs and sugar to your stand mixer and whip until smooth.
2. Using some butter on your fingers lightly cover the inside of the pan to give yourself a nonstick surface
3. Place your mixture in our prepped pan and spread evenly
4. Place in fridge to cool while your prepare your chocolate.
5. Using a double boiler melt your chocolate and 4 table spoons of peanut butter together.
6. Spread evenly over squares and place back in the refrigerator to 2 hours and up to overnight.
Pro Tip: Before your chocolate hardens, try sprinkling some kosher or flaked sea salt to the top for some extra flavor and depth.
This post is brought you in partnership with Hamilton Beach. Obsession with dessert is completely our own.